Fixed term contract for a minimum of 12 months with possibility of extension.
– Hours: Full Time
– Salary: Dependent on skills and experience
– Location: TBI is currently operating with a blend of office and home working. We expect this role to work a minimum of 1-2 days per week in the Oxfordshire office.
TBI is a strategic marketing and communications agency working with academic publishers, libraries, and societies to help them identify and meet their potential through the development and delivery of effective marketing strategies and campaigns.
About the Role and You
NB THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR A MINIMUM PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE – WITH POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION
As an integral member of the TBI team, you’ll support on market research projects and implement and report on marketing campaigns for the company and our clients; to engage with core audiences of researchers, faculty, practitioners, and librarians. Key responsibilities include:
- Creating effective and imaginative marketing campaigns for clients–setting objectives, preparing copy, and implementing the campaign through appropriate channels, for example–paid search (i.e., Google Ads), organic and paid social media, and email.
- Performance analysis of campaigns and implementing changes if required
- Preparing client-ready reports on the results of marketing activities
- Assisting with market research projects including data analysis
- Building social media audiences for our clients as required
Having already worked in a marketing role, you will have:
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind for campaign analysis and market research
- Experience implementing marketing campaigns and/or supporting on market research
- Confidence in building relationships
- Ability to write creative copy for various specialist audiences
This is a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and collaboration. The Marketing Executive role offers an opportunity to continue to grow your skills and experience in a stimulating and varied agency, with the support of an experienced, friendly, and ambitious team.
- A passion for all things related to marketing
- Ability to deliver work on-spec and to schedule
- A logical, analytical approach to campaign assessment
- Rigorous attention to detail
- An interest in, or experience of, statistical analysis
- Experience with marketing automation systems
- SEO skills
- Previous experience running paid search/ paid social campaigns
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or similar graphics packages
- Publishing experience
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com