Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: TBI Offices – Oxfordshire (Long Hanborough)
Salary: In the region of £20,000
Closing Date: 4 October 2019
We believe big ideas need to be realized.For over a decade, TBI has offered strategic consulting and marketing services to increase growth for organizations across the scholarly communications landscape.
TBI has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to join our dynamic and successful team. This varied role is key to the team and would suit an organised, highly motivated and creative individual.
- Implementing digital marketing campaigns using full range of tools, including pay-per-click, email marketing, social media channels and online advertising
- Campaign analysis and preparation of reports
- TBI corporate marketing
- Assisting with other projects, such as market research data analysis or transcription, where required
This is a full-time role based in Oxfordshire.
You will have previous experience in digital marketing, which should include campaign implementation.
- Have a marketing qualification
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent copywriting skills
- Have previous experience in digital marketing and/or analytics
- Have strong IT skills
How to apply:
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com before the closing date of 4thOctober.