TBI Communications (“TBI”) respects your right to privacy. This policy outlines the information we gather on our website, and the purposes for which it is used.
a) Subscribing to the TBI Communications Newsletter
In order to subscribe to the TBI Communications Newsletter, we ask you to provide some personal data, including your name, business / affiliation, and contact email address. This is so that we can tailor the content of the TBI Communications Newsletter to be most relevant to you.
Any information you provide via the sign-up form is transmitted directly to Mailchimp, our email marketing software, and is not stored in any other location. Your data will only be used for the purpose of sending you appropriate issues of the TBI Communications Newsletter, will never be shared with third parties, and will be retained for no longer than 18 months unless you request continued communications from us.
You have the right to request access or modifications to your data at any time, and to withdraw your consent by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any issue of the TBI Communications Newsletter, or by contacting us directly on +44 (0)1865 875 896. Please see Section F below (“Your rights”) for further information.
b) Cookies: Google Analytics
c) Contacting us via email
When you submit an enquiry to TBI via our ‘Contact Us’ form, an email is sent directly to our secure email server. No data you provide is stored anywhere on the TBI website as a result of this action. The details of your enquiry may be stored by TBI employees in our email archives for up to 90 days following receipt.
d) External Links
The TBI website contains links to other websites, which may or may not have connections to TBI. Please note that TBI is not responsible for the data protection practices of other websites.
e) Data controllers and processors
TBI Communications is classified as the Data Controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). TBI acts as the controller for any data you provide.
TBI can be contacted by post, email, or telephone as follows:
62 Church Road
OX33 1LZ, United Kingdom
Tel: 01865 875 896
Employees of TBI Communications may be designated as data processors, and will be able to update your information or assist you with the enactment of any of your rights relating to data you have provided to TBI (see Section F, “Your rights”). All data you provide will be processed in line with the GDPR.
f) Your rights
The following rights are conferred to you under the GDPR:
- You have the right to request a copy of all data that TBI holds on you as an individual. Any requests for access to your data will be honoured within one month from receipt.
- You have the right to request that any incorrect information held by TBI is updated without undue delay.
- You have the right to request that all data relating to you is erased by TBI.
- You have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format where appropriate.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for further processing at any time, either by opting out of future emails or by contacting TBI using the information in Section E above.
- If you feel that any issues relating to your data have not been resolved to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/) relating to TBI’s handling of your data.