“Thought-provoking content, excellent speaker choices and a diversity in the audience which led to good discussion and networking opportunities.”(Attendee feedback)
Save the date for Transforming Research, September 26-27, 2019. This conference brings together leaders from the research ecosystem for engaging discussion on trends and methods that promise to advance research endeavors across all fields. The conference will be hosted by the Institute for International Science & Technology Policy at George Washington University.
The call for presentations is now open through May 30, 2019. You can submit a presentation idea here.
This year’s themes are:
* Data governance and open data
* Macro scale research transformation and Plan S: how government and funders effect change
* Entrepreneurialism, collaboration, and economic impact
* Managing the cycle of research planning, portfolio management, and evaluation
* Science analytics for portfolio management and opportunity targeting
We encourage participation from across research endeavors, including humanities, social science, and STEM fields.
Click here to see past program topics and speakers and learn more.